Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Light and Darkness-How it all Began: The Prologue

                                                                Prologue:

 Lucy was putting books in her locker when her friends came up.
 "Hey, Lucy!"
 "Oh, hey guys!"
 "So, we were all going to the mall to look at the new potions store. You wanna come?" her friend Joscline asked.
 "Sure I do! I just gotta- oh wait." She sighed,"I can't."
 "Well why not?!" Alidia pried.
 "I have to clean the erasers in Magic History and-"
 "Aw, that's too bad! Well, we had better get going or they'll close!" Joscline interrupted.
 "Yeah, ok. See you tomorrow?"
 "Yeah!" They yelled as they flew off.
 Lucy moaned and slammed her locker shut. Why did I have to get in trouble today?! UGH! This is an awful day!
                   
   .........
   Blake ran his hand through his hair. I can't believe that Max blew up my cauldron! And they blame ME. I didn't even do it!
 "The principal will see you now."
 He went in.
 "Blake, I heard that you caused a potion to explode inside of your cauldron and traumatize the class."
 "No, sir! I swear I didn't do any of it!"
 "I don't want to hear any excuses from you!"
 "But sir-!"
 "And that is an order! I want you to clean every inch of the Potions classroom!"
 "But I didn't-"
 "You may leave."
 "But I-"
 "Right now, Blake!"
 He growled and left. Why did life have to be so unfair sometimes?
                                              .........................................................................
 Lucy stomped to Magic History class. She was basking in her own thoughts so she wasn't paying attention, and she accidentally bumped into someone. They both fell down and her books flew everywhere.
 "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" The guy said to her.
 "It's OK."
 "No, it's not, I really am sorry! I shouldn't have been running in the halls anyways."
 "Really, it's OK. I wasn't paying attention either." She smiled. Then she looked up. She was looking into the most mysterious beautiful eyes she'd ever seen, and they were looking into hers.
 "My name is Blake."
 "Mine is Lucy." She replied as he helped her up. 
 They both just knew that they had found the one...

No comments:

Post a Comment