Wednesday, July 16, 2014

How It all Began: Chapter 2

  This girl had jet black hair, or maybe you would say raven. She had foreboding blue eyes, and she wore mostly all black. She opened the locker next to Ria and turned her backpack upside down inside of it so the books would fall into it. She closed it and started to walk off when Ria addressed her.
 "Hello!" she said all bright and cheery. It was as if the birds outside were chirping when she talked,"What's your name?"
 The girl turned around,"Adrienne." When she talked, it was as if you could see the dark and lightning in her eyes.
 She looked left and right then smiled,"I'm Ria!"


                                       ........
 Lucy and Blake walked through the wide halls which lead to the council's room. Blake could feel that Lucy was extremely tense from nervousness.
 "It's going to be OK." he smiled at her.
 "I know!"
 "It's gonna-"
 "Why?!"
 "Well, it's just, you seem a little... worried."
 "Worried? WORRIED?! Why would I be worried? It's not like I'm afraid that they'll take Ria and Adrienne away. No! Not at all. I'm also not at all scared that they'll hurt you! Not at-"
 "Lucy, it's gonna be OK!
 "OK?! NOTHING is going to be OK!" she said exasperated.
 He sighed and took her hand.
 "I'm sorry, Blake. It's just, when I envisioned us getting married and having children, I never imagined that we would get in trouble for being in love."
 He smiled at her trying to make her feel better,"Well, no matter what happens, I will be right here. I love you."
 She smiled,"I love you too."
                                                            .....................................................
 "Cool."
 *silence*
 "So! Are you new here?"
 "Is it that obvious?"
 "Oh, no! No, it's just that I'M new here, and I was just wondering since there are a LOT of new students here, but there are also a whole bunch of old students here. Not to say that they're old! Because they aren't, it's just that they have been here for a while, and we haven't. Ya know what I mean?"
 "Sure."
 *silence*
 "So! What powers do YOU have?"
 "I have dark magic."
 "Not what I was meaning, but COOL! I've never known anyone who has dark powers! THIS IS SO EXCITING!" Adrienne covered her ears but Ria continued on,"O.M.G. You know what I just realized?!"
 "Wh-"
 "YOUR LOCKER IS NEXT TO MINE! That means we get to see each other ALL year long!!!! EEEP!!!!"
 Oh, goody. Adrienne thought, "Great."
 "This is soooo cool! We're like sisters! I mean, wouldn't that be cool? To have a sister with dark magic? EEEEEPPPPP!!!!!!!!" she screeched yet again,"THIS IS JUST ALL SOOOO COOL!!!!!!!" She then squealed again before continuing what she was talking about. "I have Light magic!"
 "Never would've guessed." She said sarcastically as she rubbed her ears and started to walk away.
 "Hey! Where are you going?!"
 "Class. Like all the other students."
 "OOOOOH!!!!!! Well-" another scream,"WE COULD WALK TO OUR CLASSES TOGETHER!!!!!!!"
 "That's O-"
 "Lets go, bestie!" She said as she dragged a very agitated Adrienne off.

No comments:

Post a Comment